Muscular proportions meet sporty dynamics: explore the all-new BMW 2 Series Coupé. With a track 31 mm wider than its predecessor and a rear-wheel drive architecture that is unique in this class, the BMW 2 Series Coupé offers significantly better steering characteristics and extremely agile handling. The range of powerful engines ensures driving experiences that are both efficient and dynamic.
SELECTED CONFIGURATIONS FOR THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
- Automatic air conditioning
- Sport leather steering wheel
- BMW Live Cockpit Plus
- Adaptive LED headlights
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional
- Driving Assistant
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound System
- M sport seats
- Adaptive M suspension
THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ WITH CLASSIC REAR-WHEEL DRIVE ARCHITECTURE.
The rear-wheel drive architecture of the all-new BMW 2 Series Coupé provides a sporty driving sensation. Combined with the optionally available variable sport steering with Servotronic, it results in direct and agile driving characteristics while reducing steering effort.
Experience the agile driving dynamics of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
The driving characteristics of the BMW 2 Series Coupé
The sporty highlights of the BMW 2 Series Coupé
DRIVETRAIN, TECHNOLOGIES AND CONNECTIVITY IN THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
- Drive train and dynamics
The highly efficient engines of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
The BMW 2 Series Coupé is optionally equipped with an efficient BMW TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder petrol engine.
Steptronic sport transmission for fast gear changes.
Adaptive M suspension with optimal damping.
M sport differential for perfect traction.
Display concept of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
BMW DIGITAL SERVICES IN THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
Smartphone Integration and Drive Recorder
Digital Key and My BMW App
EXPERIENCE THE DESIGN OF THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
The sporty design of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
The exterior highlights of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
The interior highlights of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
More exterior details of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
THE EXTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
The three-box design of the new BMW 2 Series Coupé combines the BMW tradition of compact coupés with a modern appearance. In addition to the typical BMW proportions and the broad stance, triangular shapes and diagonal lines define the dynamic appearance of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
Single-frame double kidney grille.
The rear design.
THE INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
All displays and controls inside the cockpit of the BMW 2 Series Coupé are consistently driver-oriented. The M leather steering wheel including multifunction, M emblem and rim in soft ‘Nappa’ leather delivers a sporty and direct steering sensation.
MODELS AND EQUIPMENT OPTIONS OF THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
M SPORT PACKAGE
- M Aerodynamics package with front apron, side sills and rear apron in body colour with diffuser insert in Dark Shadow metallic
- 18" M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 848 M Bicolour Jet Black with mixed tyres
- M Sport suspension including variable sport steering
- M High-gloss Shadowline, alternatively BMW Individual Exterior Line Satin Aluminium
- M designation on the sides
- Roof trim strip in vehicle colour
- Kidney grille frame and tailpipe trim in Chrome high-gloss
- Alpine White solid paint
- M entry sills and M-specific front floor mats
- M driver footrest and M pedals
- Sport seats for driver and front passenger in Alcantara/Sensatec combination with perforation and contrast stitching in Blue
- M leather steering wheel
- Vehicle key with exclusive M designation
- M anthracite headliner
- And many more exclusive features (optional)
M SPORT PACKAGE PRO
- Front splitter on front bumper panel
- M lights Shadow Line
- M high-gloss Shadow Line with extended features
- M rear spoiler in Black Sapphire
- M Sport brake with brake calipers in Red high-gloss
- 19” M light alloy wheels without extra charge
- Steptronic sport transmission
- M seat belts
- HiFi loudspeaker system
- Sporty sound setting in the interior thanks to Active Sound Design
- Sprint function
- M SPORT PACKAGE
- M SPORT PACKAGE PRO
ORIGINAL BMW ACCESSORIES AND BMW M PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
BMW M Performance Parts allow you to give your BMW 2 Series Coupé the maximum amount of motor racing character. Choose from optically enhanced design features for the exterior as well as attractive forged and light alloy wheels. With Original BMW Accessories, you adapt your BMW to your personal wishes: the products are perfectly matched to the BMW 2 Series Coupé in terms of quality, design and performance.
- BMW M Performance Parts
- Original BMW Accessories
M Performance kidney grille in carbon fibre.
M Performance rear spoiler in carbon fibre.
M Performance rear diffuser in carbon fibre.
BMW roof box 320 Black/Titan Silver.
BMW rear bike rack Pro 2.0.
BMW all-weather floor mats front.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
BMW 220i and more engines of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
Engine power in kW (hp) at 1/min
Max. torque in Nm at 1/min:
Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s:
Fuel consumption combined in l/100 km:
SERVICE AND ASSISTANCE FOR THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
BMW SERVICE INCLUSIVE FOR THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ.
#whateverhappens. All-round carefree travelling: this package offers you 100% transparency and convenient ease of planning for your selected term of duration or mileage.
The contents of the service package:
- Vehicle check service in accordance with BMW guidelines
- Engine oil service incl. top-up quantities
- Air filter service
- Service of fuel filter (in diesel engines)
- Microfilter service
- Spark plug service (for petrol engines)
- Brake fluid service
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of the BMW 2 Series Coupé.
BMW 220i Coupé:
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 156-142
Official data on fuel consumption and CO2 emissions were determined in accordance with the mandatory measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 valid at the time of type approval. WLTP values are used for assessing taxes and other vehicle-related charges, calculated and based on the new WLTP measurement procedure according since 01.01.2021. For more information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures, see www.bmw.de/wltp
All technical data are indicative only and varies as per market and configuration. For more information, please check with your local dealer for all fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.